1.RYAN : You came to the Philippines to study English ( like most Koreans). Would you have ever considered coming to the Philippines if it were not for this purpose? They say most Koreans in the Philippines are rude and “user-friendly” ( using Filipinos just for their English) What can you say about this? Would you consider permanently living in the Pinas even if your entire family in Korea is against it?
2. DEVON : Sabi nila, merong hidwaan na nangyari between you and Tricia. And when Tricia got evicted, hindi talaga kayo nagka-ayos. Sa palagay mo ba, anong nakita sa mga tao sa iyo na hindi nila nakita kayTricia? Totoo bang sa tunay na buhay, kahit mahirap kayo, asal-“spoiled brat” ka rin sa inyo at pinipilit ibigay ang mga gusto mo dahil may scoliosis ka?
3. IVAN : Do you still want to ask your Dad why he had alcoholic tendencies? Or would you just let that pass and move on? Why do you want to become the Big Winner? If you were to choose between finding true love and becoming the Big winner, what would you prefer?
4. FRETZIE : They say that Patrick is already single and is waiting for you in the outside world. Kung sa paglabas mo sa PBB house ay manligaw sa iyo sina PATRICK, IVAN, AND BRET, at pinayagan ka na ng parents mo.Ano for you ang mga qualities na nararapat sa isang boyfriend na ma-aapprove din ng family mo? At sino ang pipiliin mo?
5. BRET: If your biological mom finds you and asks you to forgive her, and live with her again, start a new life, would you ? Will you really pursue courting Fretzie after PBB?
6. JAMES : Do you think you deserve to be in the BIG SIX? What do you think do people see in you that they consider in making you the big winner?